Data of your customers is gold for you, but the majority of consumer brands are unable to leverage data in their remarketing efforts as brands don't simply have access to it.
- Introduction - Helping Wayona access data of their end customers.
- What were the issues Wayona was facing?
- What did NeuroWarranty notice?
- Challenges faced by Wayona -
- How did NeuroWarranty help Wayona?
- How NeuroWarranty helped Wayona increase their repeat sales?
- Bringing Wayona data of their end customers -
- Transforming Wayona's post-sales service -
- Simplifying customer communications -
- Digitizing and automating warranty claims -
- The Results?
- How can your consumer electronics and appliances brand benefit from this solution?
Are you looking for these features for your consumer electronics brand?
- Access to data of your Amazon/ retail end customers
- Increasing customer engagement
- Increase repeat sales
- Automated post-sales service for end customers
- Elimination of fraud/ expired claims
If yes, NeuroWarranty is a Warranty Management Software that has helped leading consumer electronics brands like Wayona, Syska, Resqtech, Smartshout, and 100+ leading brands achieve these results in no time.
At a time when repeat sales drive businesses and customer retention has become more important than ever, NeuroWarranty is a solution that can help you boost your repeat sales and increase revenues.
How did NeuroWarranty enable Wayona to get data of its Amazon and offline customers and boost their repeat sales?
Introduction - Helping Wayona access data of their end customers.
Wayona are market leaders in the Indian consumer electronics and appliances sector, with a diversified product range. Wayona relies majorly on offline retail and Amazon, that are its two major sales channels.
What were the issues Wayona was facing?
- Not having access to data of their retail and Amazon customers.
- Not being able to connect with their customers at scale.
- Not being able to re-market to existing customers and thus losing valuable repeat business.
- Hassle in delivering smooth post-sales services for multiple SKUs.
What did NeuroWarranty notice?
Consumer electronics and appliances brands like Wayona have a high Customer lifetime value, but the inability to remarket to their existing customers results in low retention rates and diminishing profits over time.
Challenges faced by Wayona -
Not being able to remarket to existing customers -
Consumer electronics brands have a very high customer lifetime value, but not having effective channels for remarketing restricts consumer electronics brands from unlocking the true value of a customer.
Data from Oberlo shows that 80% of businesses consider email marketing as the most effective strategy for retaining customers. The lack of access to customer data like emails and phone numbers made Wayona struggle with their remarketing efforts.
Not being able to target the right segment of customers at the right time resulted in Wayona losing invaluable repeat business.
Not being able to connect with their customers at scale -
Customers, when registered for a warranty claim, wanted constant updates on their claim status, but ensuring that their customers were aware of their warranty claim's status was an expensive and time-consuming process for Wayona.
Absence of a direct communication channel between customers who claim a warranty and customer service teams had forced Wayona to take up the process on-call resulting in additional service costs and reduced profits.
Low customer satisfaction rate (post-sales service related) -
With retail sales becoming increasingly online, the commission rates by marketplaces like Amazon were costing Wayona a large chunk of their profit margins. With commission rates as high as 20%, Wayona was increasingly looking for ways to reduce their dependency on marketplaces like Amazon for their sales.
And even if Wayona was to ignore the high commission rates, Amazon policies like not allowing brands to re-market, not allowing brands to access customer data and misusing your data to copy your products were guaranteed to harm Wayona and affect your sales in the long run.
Hassle in managing product warranties for multiple SKUs -
Wayona was using a Traditional Warranty Management System. In the absence of AI and IoT-based tools, it was facing an increase in cost and time elements.
- Huge time investment in the claim settlement process.
- Increased warranty frauds due to reliance upon paperwork. And we know how manual data recording is prone to errors.
How does NeuroWarranty help brands?
How did NeuroWarranty help Wayona?
Wayona's search for a suitable solution led them to NeuroWarranty. Wayona realized soon enough that this was the most cost-effective, robust solution that could even cater to their massive distribution network without additional effort in the minimum time frame.
With NeuroWarranty, customers of Wayona can simply scan the tag placed inside the package to register for a warranty and track and manage it digitally.
The scan gathers relevant consumer data for Wayona, which is being leveraged in several innovative ways to resell, cross-sell and upsell to existing customers. The digitization even consolidated all data in one place, connecting thousands of Wayona service centers across the country.
NeuroWarranty is your one stop solution that can get you data of both your marketplace(Amazon) and reatil customers. Having worked with the leading consumer brands, NeuroWarranty has helped brands like Syska increase their repeat sales by up to 180%, to know how NeuroWarranty can bring you data of your Amazon and retail customers, Book a demo now.
How NeuroWarranty helped Wayona increase their repeat sales?
Bringing Wayona data of their end customers -
Wayona knew that the consumer electronics and appliances market is filled with competitors trying to attract customers, and consumers of this segment are always open to trying out new brands. Hence their ability to retain customers will determine their profitability in the long run.
Consumer electronics brands like Wayona struggled to remarket effectively, as their sales channels (retail and marketplaces like Amazon) did not give them the end-customer data needed to reach the customers.
NeuroWarranty helped Wayona by giving them complete access to the personal data of every registered customer including Names, Email Ids and Phone Numbers.
NeuroWarranty was able to deliver a 16% customer data acquisition for Wayona and as end-customers get used to the solution, customer data acquisition for Wayona is expected to be as much as 20%.
Access to data of its Amazon and retail customers allowed Wayona to reengineer its remarketing strategy and achieve a 10% increase in repeat sales.
Transforming Wayona's post-sales service -
NeuroWarranty replaced Wayona's traditional paper-based warranty with a QR code-based digital warranty. The new warranty software allowed Wayona to deliver an unparalleled customer experience across all touchpoints.
How was the consumer electronic brand's post-sales service improved?
- Customers no longer had to go through the hassle of finding old bills and warranty cards to claim a warranty.
- Customers could track the status of their warranty claim in real-time.
- Using the Inbuilt CRM customers can communicate directly with customer support executives to solve their queries.
- In case of improvements are needed, customers can have the reviews and feedback acknowledged leading to an increase in customer engagement.
Simplifying customer communications -
Wayona had identified the need to be customer-centric, they needed to connect with their end customers at scale to provide an unparalleled customer experience.
NeuroWarrnty's Inbuilt CRM helped Wayona manage all their post-sales customer communications on a single dashboard. The simplified customer interaction helped Wayona reduce customer complaints calls and help tickets while reducing their customer service costs by 30%.
NeuroWarranty also helped Wayona increase their customer engagement by enabling them to respond to individual customer queries and acknowledge customer feedback and reviews.
Digitizing and automating warranty claims -
NeuroWarranty replaced Wayona's traditional warranty with a QR code-based Digital Warranty Solution. With the process of 'NeuroTagging', NeuroWarranty not only helped Wayona automate its warranty but also made product serialization more effective for an improved supply chain management.
Customers of the Consumer Electronics and appliances brand no longer had to secure old purchase bills and warranty cards to claim a warranty, which was one of the main reasons for rejecting warranty claims as warranty cards get easily misplaced. The automated warranty claims process resulted in a 70% decrease in warranty processing costs for Wayona.
- 8% customer data acquisition in the first quarter. 16% customer data acquisition in this quarter. As end customers get used to the solution, customer data acquisition for wayona is expected to touch 20% by the next quarter.
- 5X customer engagement compared to other consumer electronics brands allows Wayona to connect with their customers at scale and build a long-term relationships.
- 10% increase in repeat sales due to the combing effect of transformed customer service and personalized data-driven remarketing strategy.
- 300% increase in customer participation in the warranty program as products across SKUs were digitized.
How can your consumer electronics and appliances brand benefit from this solution?
NeuroWarranty's warranty management software is helping Wayona, Syska, Resqtech, Smartshout and 100+ leading brands increase their repeat sales by transforming their post-sales services.
What are you waiting for?
Make Digital Warranty Management System your Strategic Advantage!
NeuroWarranty guarantees -
- Increase in revenue and profit
- Up to 25% increase in repeat sales.
- Up to 90% decrease in warranty-related costs.
- 100% Reduction in fraudulent warranty claims
- Data of your Amazon, Flipkart and retail end customers
- 5X customer engagement compared to your competitors.
- Kickstarting your D2C journey.
A 10% increase in repeat sales is an astonishing number in the electronics and appliances industry and can increase your profits by as much as 180%, want to achieve the same for your brand?
Get a free product demo to know how NeuroWarranty can help you do it. Book A Demo Now.